How can you ensure your organization is providing a service that meets the expectations of both patients and guests? Are there ways your organization could improve customer satisfaction while reducing costs? In this course, you'll explore how to measure quality using standard assessment metrics and diagnose areas of concern within your organization. You'll also be introduced to frameworks for improving processes while maintaining quality at your organization.
Throughout the course, you will identify a process in need of improvement at your organization and reflect on how it could be improved. You'll access several tools to help you understand the source of a problem with a process and use those tools to assess an issue in your organization. As your course concludes, you will explore strategies for addressing quality issues and access a reusable tool to help remind you of best practices for improving a process.
- Nursing home and long-term care administrators
- Registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nursing assistants, and dieticians
- Physical therapists
- Facilities managers
- Hospitality professionals transitioning to a career in senior living
- People interested in a career in senior living
- Facilities developers and planners