Despite your best planning efforts, additional challenges and opportunities arise during a project's life cycle. The difference between a successful project and an unmitigated disaster is how you assess and address these impacts. In this course, you will discover and apply methods to proactively identify, dissect, and mitigate project impacts while maximizing project opportunities. This will lead to decision-making processes to help you overcome and absorb the unexpected yet inevitable challenges every project faces.
You are required to have completed the following courses or have equivalent experience before taking this course:
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Development
- Managing Real Estate Development Projects
- Real Estate Site Selection Analysis and Decisions
- Creating the Real Estate Development Package
- Preparing and Delivering the Project Pitch
- Creating the Basis of Real Estate Design